Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Clearing document F.13

Hello Experts :

We have two system here SAP 1 and SAP 2

1) Invoice get created in SAP 1 and Replicated in SAP 2 via Interface as open item (Accounting entries also done in SAP 2)

2) Invoice get cleared in SAP 1 say after 6 days (Account entries also replicated in SAP 2 only entries no clearing happen so far)

Question :

How can I clear open item in SAP 2 . Can i use F.13 if yes then how I can clear only those open item in SAP 2 that are clear in SAP 1 ?

Former Member
replied

For clearing you should have debit and credit. Both the amounts must be matching (then only you can use F.13 or F-44 for example in case of vendor)

If you are using Partial Payment : Then only invoice is sufficient, then make the payment by using partial payment. For example when you have an invoice of 100$, you are making payment for 20$, then in FBL1N it shows 100 credit 20 debit and the balance of 80 to be paid.

If you are using Residual Payment: Then also only invoice is sufficient, the difference is in FBL1N, you see one line item with 80$ and you do not what happened to the history of 20$. This creates a new invoices, as if it is a new invoice.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question