cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ML01 and ML02 Standard Service Catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I created a SSC. However some problems triggers when I check the structure for error:

Unit of measure may not be maintained

(Although I made the unit of measurement in the lowest level only)

When I delete the unit of measurement, there is another error for the same line:

Unit of meas. must be maintained

( I understand that it is necessary for the lowest level of the structure)

I created another SSC, however, the system change the length of the second level (I created only for test with two level, the first one with 3, second one with 14 and a special Separator), now I have a error message :

Sum of text module lengths may not exceed 18

Message no. SE701

The system changed the length of the second level, and now, I have 3, 15 and the separator. All is greyed and I can no more change any thing.

Also, when I try to have the SSC in the PO , and precisely in the match code of the Service # , I can see my SSC in the match code but the system don t bring me further to list the elements of the SSC. (I have already set up the indicator Usage allowed in ML01

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

on ML01 you maintain the "Structure of service type", where you enter C on column "Format" and field length 5, for instance. When you access the "Editor" button, the values on T1 must have same length as specified previously.

Exemple:

Structure of service type

TxtMNo.     T1

Format       C

Min            5

Lnght         5

Editor

T1             00001

Un             AU

Sh.Text     Example 1

Lg. Text     Description for example 1.

Best Regards,