Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How i disable security popup window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We just intalled SAP GUI 7.2 for testing and When i executed daily report in E20 , i got security popup

which I have to select as DENY THIS TIME. How i can disable this popup ?

Thanks in advance

Soufiene

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Furthermore you can enable/disable this function in the SAP GUI without editing the registy. Simply click (in the SAP GUI) "Option" -> "Security" -> "Security Settings". Here you can set the "Default Action" to whatever you want.

Regards,

Jann

3 REPLIES 3

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

What is the content of the security popup ?

Regards,

Vincent

fredrik_borlie
Contributor
0 Kudos

From SAP Security Guide:

Security rules that are created for a large number of users can be centrally stored on a server by an administrator. The administrator can use the registry values below under the registry key

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareSAPSAPGUI FrontSAP Frontend ServerSecurity]

to configure the behavior of the security module.

Note: For 64 bit operating systems please use the following registry key

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432NodeSAPSAPGUI FrontSAP Frontend ServerSecurity]

to configure the behavior of the security module.

The registry value SecurityLevel determines the status in which the security module is to run on the respective PC:

Deactivated 0

Customized 1

(Default)

Strict Deny mode 2

Check this link in Chapter 2.5

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/002444be-7018-2d10-e18e-a8c537198ef6

Best Regards

Freppe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Furthermore you can enable/disable this function in the SAP GUI without editing the registy. Simply click (in the SAP GUI) "Option" -> "Security" -> "Security Settings". Here you can set the "Default Action" to whatever you want.

Regards,

Jann