cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 : SP5.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are about to go live in next few days woth our GRC AC 10.0 with SP4. Could anyone please suggest if it would be reasonable to apply SP5 this time (wehn we have tested most of the functionalities before go Live in our present SP4) or should we proceed with our Implementation eith SP4 for now and upgarde to SP5 later?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would probably not go for it at this stage. Do take care if you have good time and resource to invest keeping your go-live date in mind all the time. Also, if there are not many functionalities that depend for your implementation on SP5, I would rather say not to go for it for sure.

Regards,

Hersh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys. As pointed out by most of you, We have decided not to go for it.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may go through SP05 release note no. 1591123.

In case you are facing any issues which are fixed in SP05 and are significant for you also if you have a band-width of completing scenario testing you may consider SP05.

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Hemant. Already went through it but can;t make up my mind.

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you should pause for a while unless until issues are not resolved with SP5. There re lot many issues with SP5 though it tries to address some issues with SP5 and some enhancements like integration of Risk Management with Banking Industry(GRC RM 10.0). But there are some issue are getting added with SP5. For example, Risk Analysis reports is not working in SP5 (Reporting & Analytics-> Access Dashboards-> User Analysis & Role Analysis reports doesn't work). Though after a note User Analysis report works, the role analysis doesn't work.

Those would be there every time. But I'll suggest better wait and watch for the resolutionSP6 else let SAP address the issues in SP5.

Thanks,

Guru