cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No G/L account found in Account determination type KOFI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have an issue with a billing document, it will not release to accounting. I think I know what the issue is, however I have no idea how to fix it.

When I go into the billing document, and I run an "Account Determination Analysis" for Revenue Accounts, I am getting the following error...

"Access Message Description

70 121 No G/L account found in Account determination type KOFI"

And I am seeing the following details...

Access (complete) Description

Field in condition table Field in document Value in doc.

Chart of accounts Chart of accounts KHAA

Sales organization Sales organization 0001

AcctAssgGr AcctAssgGr 01

Acct assignment grp Acct assignment grp 01

Valuation type Valuation type 1110170001

Account key Account key ERL

The account assignment group matches in the customer master as well as the material master.

The Valuation Type above is set to "1110170001". This is NOT a valid valuation type, it is not setup in OMWC or anywhere else that I can find. This valuation type should be "EPAS". if it were, then the information is setup in VKOA, and we would not get this error.

I was wondering if anyone has had this issue before? What can I do to get rid of this invalid valuation type?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Rhonda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your replies and help. They were all very helpful in finding out the issue.

To resolve the issue, I went into MSC2N and flagged for "deletion" the batch number 1110170001 with evaluation type 1110170001.

I also went into the supplier SA and entered valuation type "EPAS".

This seems to take care of the problem.

Thanks again.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rhonda

Check what is the Valuation type of the Material Master Record. Also check in OMWC for the plant what is the Account category reference. Also check in OMWD wheather for the Valuation area ,properly Valuation grouping code has been assigned or not. Finally check in VKOA wheather all G/L accounts are assigned or not and what is the G/L accounts that have been assigned

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on Oct 27, 2011 5:50 PM

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rhonda,

in the structures KOMPCV and KOMKCV I don't see any field with label 'Valuation type'.

So I suspect you added this field.

In the account determination analysis, please push the button 'View', so the technical name of the fields are showed.

If this is a custom field, then you fill it in a userexit USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMKCV or USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMPCV in program RV60AFZZ.

Check here how that field is filled.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rhonda,

Trouble shoot the issue,go to T.code VF02 give your billing no and once enter in to the billing screen click on Environment -

Account.detrm.analysis - revenue account,once come here click on each condition type and find the error.

Check and revert

Regards

Ram

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rhonda,

Check what is the valuation type in the material master.\

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal Charles