SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link between table EIDESWTDOC and SWWWIHEAD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to link the tables EIDESWTDOC and SWWWIHEAD through SQVI. I tried doing it through table SWW_CONTOB. But due to different data types of the fields, its not possible. Is there any other table or fields through which I can link these two tables.

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Suchitra.

7 REPLIES 7

marcin_cholewczuk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

And is it not enough to go through SWW_CONT looking for X_SWITCHNUM element?

Best regards

Marcin Cholewczuk

0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

It does not work for me with SWW_CONT because again the data type is different.

0 Kudos

Hi,

But which fields have different types? If you mean switch dokument number in table SWW_CONT and switchdocument number in table eideswtdoc then it's rather obvious that types are different because SWW_CONT must have possibility to contain values for many different container elements. Never less you should make comparision between those fields.

If you meant something else then please tell it.

Best regards

Marcin Cholewczuk

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Don't think its possible through SQVI to join these two tables.

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi,

maybe table EIDESWTDOCREF might help. Entries with OBJECT = 'FLOWITEM' contain WF-ID. Via EIDESWTDOCSTEP you may find the corresponding switch document.

Best regards

Harald

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies. But I found a custome table which was the link between the two tables. Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Sapsuchi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution was a custom table was discovered which linked the tables EIDESWTDOC and SWWWIHEAD.