cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding users to Org Strucutre (using USERS_GEN) and moving (PPOMA_BBP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We are using SRM 5.0 & ECC 6.0. Last week we patched ECC 6.0 to SP18 & Netweaver 22 but did not patch SRM (currently on SP16).

We have now found that we cannot add new users created in SU01 into the org structure using USERS_GEN as we get the following message.

After 1st attempt the message states: ENTER AT LEAST ONE NUMBER FOR THE BUSINESS PARTNER

After 2nd attempt the message then states: ERROR DURING CREATION OF USER: User not created or error (s) occurred during user creation. Application object BUPR has already been called in this LUW (E R1 147)

Also we have found that when trying to move users around in the org structure (not using drag and drop) when you save the message ENTER AT LEAST ONE NUMBER FOR THE BUSINESS PARTNER pops up at the bottom of the page Message no. R11123

I then checked the user in USERS_GEN on the user I have moved and they now have an error in Object links and the error message is Employee relationship between BP ########## and BP(Org) ########## missing Message no. BBP_UM_UI040.

Also when this user tries to raise a shopping cart the relationship between the BP and the user has been lost - even though when I check the BP the users details are all there it is just the relationship with the Org unit is lost.

Please can any point me the direction of how to fix this issue.

Thanking you in advance.

Michelle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please try this Prog

HRALXSYNC

Regards

Trinath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Just in case anyone else gets this problem, we did find a fix for this and it was OSS note 1472311.

Michelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for replying it is really appreciated.

I am new to using SAP and SRM. Please can you advise how to do this as you have suggested?

Many thanks