cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withhold Idocs in PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have scenario from SAP R/3>SAP PI>SAP R/3 under the testing phase of the project.

To do some analysis, we want to withhold the Idocs sent from source system which is a SAP R/3 system here.

In any case we do not want these Idocs to reach the Receiver system which is again an SAP R/3 System. How do we stop the idocs in PI?

Please let me know the best way to achieve this.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Simple solution would be to change the partner profile in sender system to collect mode and make sure not to run the background job which sends the idoc.

I would strongly advise you to stop it from the sender side rather than doing it in PI or the receiver.

Alternatively, you can also change the partner profile in receiver system to trigger by background program rather than trigger immediately, In any case, I would not recommend to stop it in PI as it will unnecessary queue the system.

Regards

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stop receiver communication channel

Regards

Raj

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Other option is... you can change the port or partner configurations in source system so that idocs will not be reached to PI.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can also try to lock the user specified in the IDoc receiver RFC destination.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can use xPath conditions in your receiver determination if you want to stop the idocs in PI. But shouldn't these be handled on the sender side?

Regards,

Mark