cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

route determination in Rush Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have a pick/pack time of 1 day in the shipping point & 1 day of route in my regular sales order, however when i am trying to do the same scenario with a rush order, both these components are not flowing in, the requested delivery is being considered as the Material availability date & also the planned GI date. i need to have these dates (both route & packing) consdiered during rush sales order processing which is critical for the delivery scheduling.

can you please assist on what i am missing here.

Thanks & Regards

Ilango

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Rush order Shipping condition =10 immediately,

So please maintain the route determination with shipping condition 10= immediately in the T.Code: 0VRF.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sharan

Edited by: SharanKumar.S on Oct 27, 2011 11:49 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharan,

thanks for the input, this is not about automatic populating of the routes into the item level. even when i pass the values manually into the rush order at the shipping tab, the date is not considered. same is the case even with the pick/pack dates, which is maintained in the shipping point. :(.

Thanks & Regards

Ilango

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

In std, check the item catgory for Rush order is non relevant for Delv and is not even relevant for picking in delivery also.

And also, in shipping section of sales doc type it is active for Immediate delivery.

Refer FunctionPool: SAPL080O

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

am sorry i could not understand your inputs, both the standard & rush orders determines same item category & the delivery relevance in the item category is more specific to text items ( which will decide if such items needs to be available in the delivery), the delivery relevance is more at the schedule line category for standard item categories & even here it will determine the same sch. line category ( item category + MRP (or No MRP) ).

also please correct me on my understanding, the picking relevance indicator at the delivery item category is for the determination of using the transfer order for WM activities & the picking date that is available at the shipping point will still be counted even when the item at the delivery level is not relevant for picking.

Thanks & Regards

Ilango

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok. Your understanding is somewhat correct.

May be somewhat my post is not proper.

Now if you want the picking date that is available at the shipping point to work.

Then FYI, the system only determines the pick/pack time if you have marked the Delivery scheduling field.

Check SPRO - SD - Basic Function - Delivery Scheduling and Transportation Scheduling

There you can find in Define Scheduling By Sales Document Type for Sales doc type BV is off for shipping scheduling.

And neither it is relevant for Transportation Scheduling nor for Backward Scheduling.

I hope this clarifiies.

Regards

JP