cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany invoice error for Stock transport order in SAP Retails

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I need a urgent help to resolve an issue related to intercompany invoicing.

Important note - SAP Retail has been implemented.

Scenario is as below:

1) Sales Order - 84237 created under new sales Area u2013 FS02/05/01 and plant u2013 DC02

2) STO PO u2013 7500006393 created for article u2013 1004346 with supplying plant u2013 DC01 and receiving plant u2013 DC02

3) Release STO PO u2013 7500006393

4) Outbound DO u2013 80149541 created from site u2013 DC01 to site - DC02 for PO u2013 7500006393

5) Transfer Order u2013148961 Created and confirmed for picking

6) PGI for DO u2013 80149541 is done

7) Goods receipt- 5000032481 done in site u2013 DC02

8) Outbound DO u2013 80149542 created to end customer for SO u2013 84237

9) Transfer Order u2013 148962 created for picking of DO u2013 80149542 and confirmed

10) PGI u2013 4900420977 done for DO u2013 80149542

11) Commercial Invoice u2013 90465351 generated for end customer for DO u2013 80149542

12) Create intercompany billing for intercompany DO - 80149541 - ERROR

"Delivery type NL cannot be invoiced with billing type F2".

My question to you experts is that -

In case of SAP Retail in place, does the system allow to issue intercompany invoice from one site to another site?

If yes, then how to resolve the above issue. If no, then suggest me any notes mentioning, no intercompany invoice can be raised in case of SAP Retail.

Regards,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Go through this link it might help you.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi.

I could resolve the issue.

I was using PO type- UB, which is srong.

In intercompany STO, we need to use NB.

I am able to transfer the stock and can do intercompany invoice.

Regards,

Praveen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically billing type IV will be used for intercompany invoice not F2.

So specify delivery number and select billing type IV in VF01 while creating Intercompany invoice.if you have got same error after doing this.

Go to VOV8 and select your order type and check whether Intercompany billing type IV is specified for that field,if not maintaine now you specify it.

Basically in STO process Deliverytype NL is used and subsequent billing is F8.

As per my understanding if you are using F8 there will be no copycontrol for NL and F2.

so go to VTFL and maintaine copy control and try it.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I selected IV in VF01 and found error "The document is not relevant for billing".

In VTFL, copy control is maintained between, IV and NL.

F2 and NL is also maintained.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the item category used?and what is the billing relavance in that item cat?

and also let me know you specified IV in VOV8 for the field intercompany billing doc.type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Item category is NLN and Billing Relevance = J (Relevant for deliveries across EU countries).

Should I change Billing Relevance to D (Relevant for pro forma) or V (Delivery-related IV of stock transport orders in CRM)

in VOV8, I can't see Sales Document type- ZSTO or delivery type - NL.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi change it as D relevant for proforma. and try it.

here you specify delivery 80149541and select billing type as F8 in VF01 and let me know.

and also let me tell u my understanding of your process

Your doing STO initial and then your selling from depot right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I did the change in Item category - NLN.

I selected billing type- IV in VF01, gave the intercompany DO number.

I got the error as "Sales organization is not defined".

For the customer, all 4 partners are defined.

Please suggest.

Praveen

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

As you are getting Sales orgn. not defined, that means configuration is correct.Please check the following threads which will help you

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I hope you have to create proforma invoice not intercompany invoice.select D in NLN.

check copy control is existed or not for NL and F8.if existed in VF01 you specify the delivery number and select Billing type as F8.

I hope u have confused about ur requirement.i strongly believe its not inter company.check it once.if iam wrong explaine me wts ur business process.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

My business scenario is very standard stock transfer order across two company codes.

Only difference is that SAP Retail is in place in my R/3 system.

Scenario:

- A sales order is being created for end customer under a sales area and article (material) in one site (plant), say site- DC02. This site does not have stock for that material.

- A STO PO is created with supplying site say DC01 and receiving site as DC02.

- Site DC01 is in company code- FS01 and site - DC02 is in company code- FS02.

- Intercompany delivery has been created for STO PO by VL10B and goods issues from site - DC01.

- Goods received is done against same STO PO in site - DC02.

- Goods issued to end customer against the Sales order and later invoiced. - No error at all.

- A intercompany invoice needs to be raised from company FS01 to FS02 for the intercompany delivery done - Here getting error.

Please suggest, if you know that in case of SAP retail, we can create intercompany invoicing or not.

If yes, how to do that. Standard intercompany setting can not be done as site profile is maintained by WB02, after the plant is created.

Regards,

Praveen