cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMS and XI Transport problems - emergency - Pl. help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We have CMS setup in a seperate new box and the environments are DEV, QA and PROD. There were quite a few unfinished transports in the system for the track. Now, whenever we are transporting thru CMS, we can see that after we do the import, QA has a good copy of the transport but after assembly it seems to have picked up a lot of the junk that was transported before. The problem is that some of the BS are no longer in the SLD. We tried by removing the old .PRA files as well as the .SCA files from the usr/.../archives directory to no avail. I have started to believe that this business of "ASSEMBLY" is doing a build in CBS and the earlier transports are being picked up there. I need the solution urgently, we could do the transport outside of CMS successfully, however, the shop needs a solution through CMS. I need a solution for the problem of: How do I do a fresh transport from DEV->QA->BUILD through CMS by ignoring all previous unfinished transports picked up in the "assembly" stage?

Please help.

Soumen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We installed CMS at the QA system and did

not have the problem.

Can you try to create a brand new track to avoid the

old transports?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will give it a try. First I think that I need to delete the previous tracks, delete the DTRs, then create a new track and transport on this new track. What do you think? I am hoping that by deleting the track, all previous unfinished transports would be deleted. Do you know whether the ASSEMBLY (Build) through CBS would be clean?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, delete the old one.

I did the deletion with an SAP american consultant

to clean up and turned out to be very good.

Let me know and give points.