Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing Indicator in Plannig book

arvind_soni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

In APO planning book we can set and re-set the processing indicator for Product location manually by right clicking it.

But our requirement is that as soon as the planning book is opened and product location is loaded the processing indicator should be set automatically and Reset Processing Indicator after exit of Planning Book/Data View.

Do we have any customizing setting to acheive this or any BADI that needs to be implemented?

Please suggest!

Thank you!

Arvind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arvind,

you can create new KF and add this to planning book , add new addtional field in product location nad create new Macro using this key figure ,whenever you load this product -location macro macro will check the field from product master and desire results will seen.

MJ

arvind_soni
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

As per the requirement

1. First we load the materials on the Data view

2. Once the materials are loaded the process indicator is blank

3. When I select one material (by double click) (so that we can see the planning situation on the right) then the process Indicator should be marked automatically.

Thank you!

Arvind

Edited by: Arvind Soni on Nov 4, 2011 3:23 PM

arvind_soni
Participant
0 Kudos

Helllo All,

My issue is resolved.

We have used the BADI method to set the indicator to X whenever the record is selected.

Thank you!

Arvind

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The purpose of the 'Processing indicator' is to nail down your selection further which you have maintained in the selection profile. So, it should be a manual process. But on what process, you want to use this to be set automatically?

Could you please elaborate your requirement?

Regards,

Manimaran M.

arvind_soni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manimaran,

My requirement is like below:

Ability to automatically set Processing Indicator for a selected Location Product Combination. I.e. Planner selects Location Product for a processing (to make same planning operations) and Processing Indicator automatically set for this selected Location Product. Ability to automatically reset Processing Indicator. Please check following options:

Reset Processing Indicator after new planning run. So Processing Indicator should be

Thanks

Arvind

Edited by: Arvind Soni on Nov 4, 2011 11:12 AM