cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation from External window to Other does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a custom report which gives soem RFx details in ALV. So once the output is display when the User clicks the Rfx number in ALV we have called a external window can oped the respective RFx.

We used 'BBP_PDEXT_GET_URL' to generate the URL of RFx and called the CREATE_EXTERNAL_WINDOW method to open the RFx in a Separate window.

Now after opening the Rfx when the user tries to go tracking Tab and clicks some other document, here the Link is not working.

But Generally if we open a RFx from the Powl and goto tracking tab all the links works perfectly.

Do any one have idea why this is behaving differently when we call from a custom report.

Regards,

Venkatesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Is it possible to Open other documents from a external window in webdynpro abap?.

For example.

I have a report which give details of Rfx in a ALV .

In that ALV we have column RFx number which is linked to ACTION when clicked on it should open the RFx document in a new external window.

So we have used FM i mentioned above and got the URL and passed the URL to a CREATE_EXTERNAL_WINDOW.

Now Rfx document is opened in a New External browser.

You know that in a RFx document we have Tracking Tab which contains other documents linked to this Rfx.

So these documents will be shown as a Link. So when we open a Link it is not opening.

Do anyone tell why? is it because from a External window we cant open another browser.

If we can open another browser from a External window what should i do.

Regards,

venkatesh