Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not calling my driver program for cheque printing

naresh_bammidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear experts ,

I am doing cheque printing using sap scripts.for that i have copied the F110_prenum_chck form and RFFOUS_c driver program. I made some modifications and assigned this driver program to my 'Z 'form.When i execute this application in debugging mode ,it's still calling standard drver program 'Rffous_c' only but not my 'z' drover program.what was the mistke i have done.Please help me out.

Thanks and regards

Naresh Bammidi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madan_ullasa
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

I remember doing some SPRO settings for check printing where I assign the form and the print program name to a country. I am not able to recall that. This is something similar to assing a PO form and print program in NACE.

Try SPRO->Finan. a/c'ing - > Bank a/c'ing....

regards,

Madan..

naresh_bammidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi madan ,

You are right.but there we only enter the form name,not the driver program name.

Thanks and regards

Naresh bammidi

madan_ullasa
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just checked. You can change the program name also..

Try this..

SPRO - > Fin. a/c'ing -> AR/AP -> Bus. trans. -> out going pymnt -> set up payment methods per company code for payment transaction... execute.. pmnt method type 'C'... double click... You will see a push button 'Pymt meth in ctry'. click that. Scroll down to payment medium. You can see the payment medium program. I believe you can change there.

regda,

Madan..

naresh_bammidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>

> I just checked. You can change the program name also..

> Try this..

>

> SPRO - > Fin. a/c'ing -> AR/AP -> Bus. trans. -> out going pymnt -> set up payment methods per company code for payment transaction... execute.. pmnt method type 'C'... double click... You will see a push button 'Pymt meth in ctry'. click that. Scroll down to payment medium. You can see the payment medium program. I believe you can change there.

>

> regda,

> Madan..

thank you madan,

problem resolved.as you said before i made changes in SPRO and also in print program

AT SELECTION-SCREEN ON VALUE-REQUEST FOR PAR_STAP.
  CALL FUNCTION 'F4_CHECK_LOT'
       EXPORTING
            I_XDYNP      = 'X'
            I_DYNP_PROGN = 'RFFOUS_C'  " Did you change here from 'RFFOUS_C'  to your Zreport name
            I_DYNP_DYNNR = '1000'
            I_DYNP_ZBUKR = 'ZW_ZBUKR-LOW'
            I_DYNP_HBKID = 'SEL_HBKI-LOW'
            I_DYNP_HKTID = 'SEL_HKTI-LOW'
       IMPORTING
            E_STAPL      = PAR_STAP
       EXCEPTIONS
            OTHERS       = 0.

thanks alot to madan and koolspy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

koolspy_ultimate
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi naresh,

Did you add your zreport name to the fm as shown below in prog RFFOUS_C line 247

AT SELECTION-SCREEN ON VALUE-REQUEST FOR PAR_STAP.
  CALL FUNCTION 'F4_CHECK_LOT'
       EXPORTING
            I_XDYNP      = 'X'
            I_DYNP_PROGN = 'RFFOUS_C'  " Did you change here from 'RFFOUS_C'  to your Zreport name
            I_DYNP_DYNNR = '1000'
            I_DYNP_ZBUKR = 'ZW_ZBUKR-LOW'
            I_DYNP_HBKID = 'SEL_HBKI-LOW'
            I_DYNP_HKTID = 'SEL_HKTI-LOW'
       IMPORTING
            E_STAPL      = PAR_STAP
       EXCEPTIONS
            OTHERS       = 0.

Regards,

koolspy.

naresh_bammidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi koolspy,

i added that standard program name .even though its calling Rffous_c program.do i need to change any where else in the driver program?

Thanks and regards

Naresh