cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO order number error in Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Everybody,

I have a problem of PO order number error in the sales order.

While creating Sales order, i am entering the PO order number in SO.

Though the document is complete, i am getting this error message : "ordering errors; tested ORGID: 7147144007" and unable to proceed further (saving order & delivery).

Please give me some inputs to solve the issue.

Thanks in advance

Jaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

doesn't look like a standard message, looks like this is a custom message triggered in some checks via user exit.

Please click on the error message and check if it starts with something like Zxxx then pls contact your ABAP team to find out where the error is coming from?

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs.

@Ram : i have created the same senaerio in Quality system though manual entries still i am facing the same problem i dont know how they have created in Production system, how to find out please tell me.

@Raghu.k : i have checked in VOV8 ( check po number is set blank which means no check ), still i am facing the problem.

Please suggest further to solve the issue.

Thanks

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jaya225

You please check in respective document type in VOV8 (check purchase order number has been assigned "B") if so please remove this.

This might be one of the reasons.

The value of this field is if the same purchase order number is existed in previous sales orders system doesn't allow.

Check&Revert

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

I think you are creating sale order with IDOC ,this is because of IDOC field the error is coming.

Check and revert

Regards

Ram