cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for Quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Is ther any report wher i can get "Quotation Number, Customer ID, Sales Person ID, date of creation and products ID.

In VA25 i am able to get all the above details except Sales person ID which is sales employee i hav used in partner function.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks

Shri..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As suggested by J Prakash above use T-Code VA25N & select the required Partner Function for Sales Person ID.

If your Sales Person Partner Function is not SAP Standard than you can add the required Partner Function in VA25N LIst by following this:

IMG - Sales and Distribution - Sales - Lists - Set Updating Of Partner Index. Here enter a new Line with Transagtion Group as 2 - Quotation & required Z-Partner Function.

If the VA25N report is not sufficient, then you will have to develop a ABAP Query or a Z-report.

But I believe VA25N report with above settings would be enough.

Hope this clarifies,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Edited by: Jignesh Mehta on Oct 27, 2011 4:50 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear shrii ,

This can be done with QUERY combining tables VBAK, VBAP and VBPA

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Use TCode VA05N (Program: SD_SALES_QUOTATIONS_VIEW)

If any of the following partners are maintained in your sales transaction, then you can view them in your report.

AU

Author

ED

EDI mail recipient

ER

Employee respons.

KB

Credit rep.

KM

Credit manager

KO

Coordinator (pers.)

PE

Sales employee

TL

Loading supervisor

VW

Person respons.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shri,

In T.code VA25 at the top of the screen you can see partner function Or (press Ctrl + F10) there select the sales employee partner function then the system will show the documents relevant to that partner function.

You can see the partner function for particular document go to T.code SE16N give the table no.VBPA and give the document no then you can see total partner function for that document.

Check and revert

Regards

Ram