Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Appraisal Documents

former_member198064
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How to find list of Appraisal documents created in SAP HR.Can any one help for this solution please give me a detail explanation to check this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member31620
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You should be able to find them through PHAP_ADMIN T code (Appraisal documents per template).

Hope this helps

Best Regards

Reddy

former_member198064
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for giving reply.By using PHAP_ADMIN i am seeing the appraisal documents as 2507 but my manger was seeing 2510 here 3 appraisal documents is missing for me is there any other better way me to check to see all the files as 2510.Is there any function modules to check the complete list of appraisal documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try PHAP_ADMIN_PA or PHAP_SEARCH, make sure that you are using the correct template and the selection creteria.

(status selection should be correct.

You can also try table PA0025 or report RHHAP_DISPLAY_DB to see all tables where appraisals are stored.

Best Regards,

Kanika

former_member198064
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using RHHAP_DISPLAY_DB this report i found my all documents.But i want to know how the appraisal documents is picking exactly in which table.The appraisal documents is online picking using Tcode PHAP_ADMIN_PA.Give me an Idea.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The appraisal are stored in tables HRHAP*. Using the the report RHHAP_DISPLAY_DB you can see all the tables where appraisals are saved.

Bst Regards,

Kanika