Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC10,CUP config help :Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to configure user Provisioning in AC10

1)Can i used Solution Manager or Remedy tciketing tool to trigger

2)Could i set decison box(example if 100 role are critical role then will go to role owne as approver,if no critical should go to SoD review )

3)can we group like country wise when 1st approver he can select the role to be assigned to user based on copany code(he should not get all roles, only rle for that company code)

4)Can we use LDAP in place as well?

Thanks,

PKP

Edited by: Prasant Ku Paichha on Oct 27, 2011 4:11 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have webservice for the same ..

can be triggered from solution manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prashant ,

Below are the answers to your question :

)Can i used Solution Manager or Remedy tciketing tool to trigger

Ans : No not possible .only HR trigger is posible

2)Could i set decison box(example if 100 role are critical role then will go to role owne as approver,if no critical should go to SoD review )

Ans : It is detour path you are talking baout .Go to Maintain routing and check for condition you vcan define detour in MSMP

3)can we group like country wise when 1st approver he can select the role to be assigned to user based on copany code(he should not get all roles, only rle for that company code)

Ans : Yes, it was CAD in 5.3 and in GRC 10 can be done bia Agent rule

4)Can we use LDAP in place as well?

Ans : Yes very well supported

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasant,

1) Not sure, but an external trigger would be nice - maybe you should put this idea out in the SAP Idea place.

2) You can use BRF+ to set up a decision table rule to basically navigate the workflow as you have just described

3) Again- Use BRF+ for implementing this rule into the workflow.

4) Not sure- you may want to check out some of the guides in the BPX sectoin of the website.