SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clearing account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts :

I am doing setup for clearing account .Just want to know How clearing account work . Dose clearing account get clear automatic or through any program or using F.13 ? How we clear any clearing account.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can clear document in an account in two ways, 1) Manual clearing, here I will execute F-03 for GL account clearing an select documents manually to clear and post clearing document.

2) Automatic clearing, by executing F.13 , we can clear documents. Pre-requisite to run this program is to configure the parameters based upon which system pick up transactions from GL/Vendor/Customer account and clears them out.

Thanks,

Ramesh.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can clear document in an account in two ways, 1) Manual clearing, here I will execute F-03 for GL account clearing an select documents manually to clear and post clearing document.

2) Automatic clearing, by executing F.13 , we can clear documents. Pre-requisite to run this program is to configure the parameters based upon which system pick up transactions from GL/Vendor/Customer account and clears them out.

Thanks,

Ramesh.