Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM 7.1. ECS.

The issue we are facing is with the replication of the local PO.The SRM

Po's are created with status "ORDERED" as shown in the attached

document.But still PO is not replicated to ECC backend system and

cannot be found in ME23N in ECC system.

RZ20 in SRM doens't show any backend related errors for the PO.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186144
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I experience the same issue last week. After debugging I found the problem. Check the setting in SRM server > Technical Basic setting > Define Backend System for Product category. For extended classic the source and target system should be the same and BOTH referring to backend. By mistake one of our team has set the target to SRM system, thus the PO created, but as the target is the SRM itself, it wont replicate to backend.

Hope it helps. Please award points if it solve your problem

Best regards,

Yosea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for the PO WF. Even if you do not have an specific WF for PO's, it is mandatory to set up at lease the automatic approval PO WF

Thanks and Regards,

Ab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the response.

Can some one pls confirm what value needs to be miantained for the field "System type" in the customizing path SRM Server>Technical Basic Settings>Define System Landscape?

We are using SRM 7.1 system and ECS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Local for your SRM Logical System.

ERP 3.0 for your ECC backend.(Bear in mind that ERP X.0 could vary depending on the backend version)

Thanks and Regards,

Abraham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Use transaction BBP_PD at SRM.

Write the PO number in Object_ID field

Get into it and click on Details.

Look for Logical System for FI -> This field will tell you in what system and client you can find the PO.

Maybe in the System Landscape or in Organitational Structure is maintained wrong backend system and/or client.

Regards!

Rafa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check SXMB_MONI for errors in PO transfer. Have you configured the customizing settings for extended classic scenario?