SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event (953) not getting triggered in FPB7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to use event 953 in FPB7 transaction, when i kept a break point in this event and executed FPB7 its not stopping in this event. I tried with other relevant events for this transaction but still no event is getting triggered in this transaction. Can you please advice on whether is there any event which can be used in FPB7 transaction?

Regards

Srikanth

3 REPLIES 3

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you check event 953 there is only a sample Function Module attached. So simply putting a break point in FM 'FKK_SAMPLE_0953', wont stop the program flow. Try copying this FM into a Z-FM and and assign it to this event 0953. Put a break-point in this Z-FM and check if program flow stops here.

Thanks.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I already copied the FM into Z FM and then I kept the break point in the Z FM but the FPB7 program is not stopping. Thats why I wonder why this is not getting triggered.

regards

srikanth

0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case, put a break point in FM 'FKK_FUNC_MODULE_DETERMINE' and check what are the events called during this process and if event 953 is a part of it. If not, then select some appropriate event and use that event instead of 953.

Thanks.

Ravi