cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MessageID for Multimapping in BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, first of all thank you very much for the support they can provide. The problem I have is this: I have a ccBPM which receives information from a JDBC Adapter and make a Multimapping and each performs a foreach message to invoke an RFC. The problem is that for every foreach need to get messageId. I tried making a UDF but when I use the ccBPM function fails to run. I read online that you can not get the context variable MESSAGE_ID in a Transformation on ccBPM. Thank you very much for the support.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dvalesp,

To get the messageID in case of CCBPM you have to create one more dummy mapping and use the UDF ( dynamic config UDF ) there.

actually in CCBPM you call mapping in transformation step so you can't retrieve dynamic config object there . Just create an extra dummy mapping/interface mapping use the UDF there and call this mapping in the interface determination step . then you will able to retrieve messageID .

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh, what is unclear to me if I have to add the step of transformation (dummy) in the BPM as the InterfaceDetermination think the ID to reference the mapping operation created. I'd appreciate if you could detail the steps. Thank you very much for the support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, the solution in link

U need not write any java code to retrieve your MessageID.
U have a direct way to retrieve your MessageID. 

1) Go to your BPM. Create a new Containervariable (simple type)
2) Insert a new Container Operation in your BPM. 
3) In target: select your container variable (simple type) that u have created in step1.
Operation: Assign
Expression : In the expression editor, choose interface variable (radio button)--> then choose context object (radio button)--> then the 6th Value in the drop down combo is your MessageID.

Thanks for all.

Answers (0)