cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO in Solution Manager 7.1 between webdynpro and abap

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

when i try to launch a webdynpro ( http://myhost.mydomain:8000/sap/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ui_start/default.htm) application from abap it's always asking for a logon. Is it possible to have SSO configured?

I have created ssl certificate in strustsso2 and i have the following profile parameter;

icf/ssocookie_mandatory 0

login/accept_sso2_ticket 1

login/create_sso2_ticket 2

login/password_change_for_SSO 1

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Everything is fine with SSO2.

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are installing Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for Secure Network Communications (SCN) you need to have installed

SAP Crytographic software.

https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000001943&_EVENT=DISPHIER&HEADER=N&FUNCTIO...

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think it is something to do with business partners. I am getting the message u201CLogon is not possible because you have not been assigned to a business role; contact your system administratoru201D when I try to access an incident ticket SMIN. I have seen this exact error in lower releases and was able to resolve it by making sure the business partner had a General and an employee configured. Unfortunately on 7.1 I have both but I still canu2019t open the message I created. Same error if I test SICF service /default_host/sap/bc/bsp/sap/ crm_ui_start. I have gone through SOLMAN_SETUP IT Service Management and Generate BP Automatically but no luck so far. Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you see when you run transaction SSO2 with RFC Destination NONE in client 000? If you see a warning - try clicking the match stick to resolve.

I had SSO issues with Managed System Config and this resolved my issue.

arno_riegel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Benoit,

Did you resolve your SSO logon issue? I currently face the same issue with my fresh installed SolMan 7.1 system.

Thanks and regards

Arno