Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Group

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Can any of my guru confirm me the practical business process of why and when we using Condition group scenario.

And what are the imprtant consideration while configure it.

Looking for the gurus resonse.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Imran Khan

This condition group will be used to determine the price for the respective customer by maintaining condition records for the respective condition group.

These condition groups will be maintained in the

Logistics - General->Business Partner->Customers->Control->Define Condition Groups.

If you maintain hear then it will be reflected to sales order additional data tab, then you select the required condition group for which the customer belongs.

If you would maintain the condition records for this condition group then system will pick up this price in the sales order.

Please check and revert

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Imran Khan

This group condition will be used in many business scenarios , for instance

If you want to give the discounts for specific material group then you can use this functionality.

So for that particular material group the same discounts will be applicable. In order to acheive this functionality you have to flag the Group condition in respective condition type.

For example :HM00-If you use this condition type order value can be maintained manually for group of line items.

HB00-Dis ounts will be given for group of materials

Check&Revert

Raghu.k

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am asking abou the condition group, available at sales order lavel in additional data, 5 levels are appear on that particular screen.

Looking for the gurus response.

Regards,

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Khan,

we can define a perticuler condition type for perticuler customers.

Ex:For few customer you want to give periculer discount condition.for this you have to define condition group in SPRO> LOGISTICS-GENERAL>BUSINESS PARTNER>CUSTOMER>CONTROL>DEFINE CONDITION GROUPS.

here you can define up to 5 condition groups and assign this in customer master record in additional fields based on the requirement.

EX:customer 10000-condition group1

10001-condition group2

like that and maintaine condition table with combination "condition group"

and specify this table in access sequence and create condition record.

so by doing this condition type will determine based on the condition group.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

I just copied this from SAP help and I thought this is enough explanation ?

Define Condition Groups

In this step, you can define condition groups for a customer.

You can assign a customer to one of the condition groups 1-5 in the customer master. These groups can be used in follow-on processing (order, delivery, billing document) for the purpose of condition and price determination.

Activities

1. Enter an alphanumeric key (max. 2 characters) and a description for each condition group

2. Ensure that the keys for the condition groups are entered in the additional data of the customer master records

Regards,

Raghu.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

when i generate the condition table, Customer condition group, and when double click onthe accesses system bring me into the "Fields" in condition column "KDKGR" appears in red indicator.

Can any one confirm me the reason why system behaving like this.

Regards,

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran

As you are getting Customer Attribute for Condition Groups (KDKGR) field in red indicator, so check wheather customer attributes are maintained in Material Mater Record or not.Also check in TVKGG-KDKGR.If any data is there or not.if data is not there then kindly maintain the data

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on Oct 27, 2011 8:16 PM

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Srinath,

Appreciate if you further elaborate it.

I cant see any of this kind field in material master.

Looking for the response.

Regards,

Imran

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Regards,

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The data which you need to check is in Customer master record and not in Material master record.Please check the feild that you have maintained in the condition table.You might have added CustomerCondGrp feild in your condition table and there is no data thats why you are getting in red mark.So please add KDKG1 to KDKG5 any of the fields in your condition table So also check in customer master record->sales area data->Extras Menu->Additional Data.wheather you have maintained customer group 1 to customer group 5.

Regards

Srinath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you are asking about "group condition"

Is a manual condition type, amount will be maintained at header level conditions in the document. The specified amount will be shared proportionately to the line items based on the quantity of the line item.

Ex: Header discount amount for HB00 is given 200 inr.

Here ifwe given 200Inr as Header discount at header level.

Here the amount maintained at header is distributed / shared based on the quantity in the document.

In SAP RB00 is the condition type for group condition.

Thank you,