SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Post Customer invoice and Incoming Payment?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please give me some inputs for the below scenario. Please help me where i can do this..I could not find the T.Codes..

1. Customer Invoice

2. Customer Payment at Desk

3. Down payment

4. Down Payment Clearing

I could able to find the t.code for Down payment, But i could not find the T.Codes for Invoice and Incoming Payment and Payment Drawer.

Please help me..its bit urgent...

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All you need is T.code NA30N. this is the transaction where you invoice the case, there is a tab for incoming payments, also at the menu above under enviroment you can find the Maintain Downpayment option.

R.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

NA30 and NA30N is Invoice from SD module rite? How can we do the Invoice from FI Side? Is there any transaction to do invoice from FI side in IS-H Module?

In NA30N, I was able to see the down payments, But could not find the incoming payments. Coudl you please help me how to select open invvoice and how to process the payment. I am new to IS-H module.

Please provide me some inputs..

Thanks in advance.

Edited by: Kishore Bachina on Oct 26, 2011 5:03 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Kishore

IS-H only generates invoices from a pseudo SD. In SD are seen as invoices entered form an external systems and transfered to FI.. So, no posible to do a FI invoice directrly in IS-H.

Regarding the payment, once the invoice is created in NA30N and correctly transfered to FI, you will see a tab called Incomming, Payments. That tab is shown only when a valid cash desk to the user using the user parameter N_CASH_DESK besides, permitted values for the user parameter are all values that are stored for the field "Cash Desk" in the Customizing table TN21Z1 (Set Up Cash Desk).

I hope it helps.

With best regards

Matías