Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM7 notification workflow for each step

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Am working on SRM 7 on Process Controlled Workflow, following this message:

I applied the note 1395980 by modifying the two workflow WS40000016 and WS40000017 and adding the expression u201C&WF_PDO.GET_DOCUMENT_OWNER_US()&u201D in u2018 Message recipient for completion'. But this has no effect on the notification.

When the first person approves the shopping cart no email is send to requester. Nevertheless notification at the end (last step) of the workflow process is OK.

Did anybody implement this note?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Djawed

Edited by: djawed aberkane on Oct 26, 2011 4:36 PM

Edited by: djawed aberkane on Oct 26, 2011 4:37 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Djawed,

This note allows to warn the requestor each time that the shopping cart goes through an approval process. As far as I understand, it is not related to the email sending which seems to be your issue.

In order to send emails, you first have to set up the SAPCONNECT:

- Activate it via the SICF transaction, use WF-BATCH as user name and do not forget to assign him an email address

- Go to SCOT and set up the data following your architecture (SMTP server, allowed addresses...). Next, create the email sending job. You can ask help of your basis consultant.

For the sending of workitems, use the program /SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND. Do not forget to set attribute FORWARD_WI to"X"in the organizational structure.

Hope it helps.

Edited by: Patrick Massimelli on Nov 8, 2011 2:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Phatrick,

Thank you for your answer.

Sending email is ok because requester is receiving a notification through an email when the shopping cart is approved.

The problem is just on the implementation of the note and receiving a notification during the approval process.

Concerning the program OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND I think there is a misunderstanding, this is only used for offline approval and not for notification.

Regards,

Djawed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Djamel,

Sorry then, I think you was still stucked with the email sending and tried to give a detailed answer. Regarding the note you mention, I know that I already applied it but I don't remember issues about it.

Kind regards,

Patrick