Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BI 7.3 Analysis authorization transport log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have transported a Analysis authorization to production system, I would like to know the exact changes moved through this transport carrying a particular analysis authorization.

The issue here is RSECVAL_CL has not recorded the changes done on this particular Analysis authorization in development system.

So please suggest if there is any table where we can look to find the exact changes made by this transport request.

Regards,

Ananth

Edited by: Anantharama Shivashankar on Oct 26, 2011 6:48 PM

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may validate the values of the AA in the table RSECVAL.

Regards,

Raghu

0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

I am looking for change log. Rsecval_CL is not reflecting the change. Is there any other place I can look this information.

Regards,

Ananth

0 Kudos

Hi Ananth,

Got your question now

There is no other place where you can find the change log for analysis authorizations.

Regards,

Raghu

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The issue here is RSECVAL_CL has not recorded the changes done on this particular Analysis authorization in development system

I guess that is a problem and should be reported to SAP. However this table will give the value that has been deleted. New value to be checked in analysis authorization itself.

EDITED : If the AA been transported before then might look their content and compare them.

Regards,

Arpan Paik

Edited by: P Arpan on Oct 31, 2011 3:44 PM

shivraj_singh2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Anantharama

This may or may not be related, but please check if 0TCA_HIE, 0TCA_VAL, OTCA_UA have been maintained properly.

Edited by: Shivraj Singh on Nov 8, 2011 8:40 PM