Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

requried logic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i need a logic in webdynpro abap

when ever i run my application for the first the condition should be Success in my system and the data should be displayed and when i run the same application in other system condition should be Failed and different data should displayed in the same application . this should be repeated every time.

please give me the requried data show that i can finish the task high priority.

Thanks & Regards.

Bhushan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I'm not really sure what you are asking for here. Are you asking someone to help you write your logic? If so you haven't really given enough details here, nor would that really be a Web Dynpro ABAP related question. Do you just want to know where to put such logic? If so, have a look at WDDOINIT of the Component Controller. That is always fired upon first start up of the WD Component. I really think you need to supply some more details of what you are looking for here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the reply,

Here my Requriment is when i click on the submit button i should send the data through work flow for approval .so the approval person should see my requried data at that time submit button should be invisiable to the approval.

i have return the code for invisable of the submit button and getting the requried data from the screen.and sending for approval .

when the approval person open the link he is not getting any data .

i have taken a global variable and decleared the global variable in the submit button when ever the submit is clicked i am assigning the global variable as x and i have return the condition on wddoinit .

but when every the approval opens the link the global variable is refreshing. and its not going into the condition.

Waiting for Reply.

Bhushan.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>i have taken a global variable and decleared the global variable in the submit button

A global variable from one user session won't be accessible in another user session. If I understand you correctly you are trying to communicate data between two different applications ran by two different people. You can't just use global variables for that. I think you need to consider writing this data into a database table to share between user sessions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas Jung,

When i am creating a import parameter in webdynpro application in application i am getting NO VENDOR SPECIFIED error message.

need Required information please.

waiting for reply.

Thanks & Regards.

Bhushan.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Once again I don't think you've really given enough information for someone to help you. Have you created this parameter in your own application or extended an SAP one. When you application parameter what do you mean? URL Parameter? UI element on the screen?

What exactly is your problem. You ask for required information. Required for what?