Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reject blocked outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

about credit management, I have a problem as below:

I config the credit check at outbound delivery level. when I create the DO, Tcode VL01N, the system issue a message that this DO is blocked because credit check.

I come to VKM1 to reject this DO. after I save this DO, the system delete the DO and reject the SO.

I don't want the system action like that, I only want it reject the DO but still keep the DO. I don't want anything is deleted in the system. Can you show me how to solve this?

Thank you in advance!

Hongdm.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That's std SAP behavior..the Outbound delivery was already blocked and you went to VKM1 to reject it and that means you want to delete the outbound delivery..why would you want to block it again when it was blocked already?

And over that, you're going to VKM1 to reject it..but you don't want the system to delete it? sounds little strange..pls elaborate why do you want to do that?

If you want to change this behavior pls add a custom logic in EXIT_SAPFV45K_001(include ZXVVAU03 )...but I would not recommend that..I guess you should contact SAP for this..

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

I want to keep the DO, I want the DO will be rejected and still in the system, because if the system delete the DO, I can't check it, it isn't in database. That's reason why I want to keep it in the system to check it.

2. I don't want to delete the DO, because if smt wrong, I want this DO here to approve it again.

as you said, that's standard of SAP and if I want to change, I must change from code of SAP?

Tks,

Hongdm

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand your requirement and I want to understand the rationale behind going and rejecting it if you already know it's on block?

Yes if you want to change it then you must change code ..

BUT please check with SAP before you carry out such changes.

Regards,

Raghu.