cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First release then billing ( like a delivery not possible before release)

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

i like to make a control at billing documents. i means when any body going to create the billing documents after delivery, it's not possible for that to create the Billingd. Any of department who have the authority to click it and after it anyone can create the billing. We like it same as nobody create the delivery before release the documents when it active but when some one release it then it is possible for creating delivery, same as i need here at billing documents.

KHAN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want the billing block not to be removed by only certain user, Then it is advisable to go for status profile.

The advantage here is an object is assigned to each status.

The object is assigned to the User ID. so only the user who has this object assigned will be able to release it.

For this you can create a status profile with Billing as "Forbidden" for the initial status. For release status you can "allow" Billing.

creata a status profile and assign to the sales document. Use T.Code BS02 to define a status profile and Assign the status profile in VOV8.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sharan

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Khan

Maintain Billing block for the billing document types.So if anyone creates billing document billing block should be released then only then can create the billing document.

Regards

Srinath

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Srinath,

I like it same as but i like nobody can see and remove it except concern person and you also tell me process how i can set ti.

thanks

KHNA

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Khan

You can release billing block using v.23.So give the t code authorization to only one person in the concerned department.So whenever billing document is created ,automatically a mail should go to the concerned team member so that billing block can be removed by the concerned person.

Regards

Srinath

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

Dear first of all tell me how i can create a billing block then tell me that how i can relaease it. as you know i like to know that, there is no body can create a invoice without the permission or release or any click of the concern person.

KHAN

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Khan

You can create billing block in SPRO->Sales and Distribution-?Billing->Define Billing block for billing.Go to t.code VOFA and select the billing document and assign the billing block to the billing document type. kindly check my previous thread for further steps.

Regards

Srinath