cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import map issue one record at a time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I built an import map to run it manually with import manager, but when I click on Ready to Import, the import manager is doing one record at a time. I have to go back to the match tab and refresh in order to import the rest.

Any idea where to setup a setting to import all records at once?

Thank you very much for your help,

Claudia Hardeman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cluadia,

What table are you importing?Do you have multiple records in the source file ?

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I am trying to import the products main table, and yes I am importing multiple records, 300 to be exact. I am using an excel document, not XML.

Thanks,

Claudia Hardeman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

Please check these 2 things:

1.Check in Match Level do you have "Create" as many records as you have in Excel.

2.Create a copy of your excel and reconnect your excel with Import Manager,do you have the same number of records to Import? It is possible that there are filters or authorization constraints set your Excel,this test will reveal that.

Please revert with findings.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Yes I did check the number of records and both match, I copied an reloaded with no results. Do you know if there are any settings, besides the console, of number of records to be processed inside import maps?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

Please check if your matching criteria results in fewer records,what is the matching criteria you are setting?

Do you see a total of 300 under "Create" Match Action?

No of records to be imported is governed by Match action which tell the MDS which are distinct records,Match Action tells MDS what is to be done with this number of records which have this Match type.

Please check if you have "SKIP" as match action,if yes use a appropriate action for match type.

Do a "Save Update" of the map.

Please revert with results.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Thank you for help. I did all those things previous to posting this into SDN. I will repost my question and hopefully someoned can give us an answer.