cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn on SSL debugging in SOAP adapter

george_hamilton
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm following note "856597 SOAP adapter on PI 7.0/7.1". It says to setup the SSL debug you need to change the following components to debug "com.sap.aii.af.mp.soap" and 'com.sap.aii.messaging". I can't find either of these under tracing locations in the NetWeaver Administrator. What am I missing? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

You can also use the tool in note #1514898 XPI Inspector for troubleshooting XI. Once installed, this is much easier to use.

Regards

Mark

Eoin_Kierans
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Alongside Marks reply you can also check the following tool for collecting trace information for the SOAP channel:

Note #1514898 'Diagtool for troubleshooting XI'

The examples which are relevant for your instance are Example 5 (SOAP Adapter) and Example 11 (Authentication & SSL). You can also select the specific channel which you wish to trace using example 50

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm following note "856597 SOAP adapter on PI 7.0/7.1". It says to setup the SSL debug you need to change the following components to debug "com.sap.aii.af.mp.soap" and 'com.sap.aii.messaging". I can't find either of these under tracing locations in the NetWeaver Administrator

Were you able to pass through the section below? It located just a little farther on the note

Collecting debug traces for PI SOAP Adapter 7.1

To set PI SOAP Adapter 7.1 components trace level to Debug, follow below steps.

Open Netweaver Administrator

Go to Problem Management -> Logs and Traces -> Log Configuration

Select Show -> Tracing Locations

Go to Tracing location com->sap->aii->adapter->soap

Set severity of this location to Debug and click "Copy to Sub Tree"

Go to Tracing location com->sap->aii->af->sdk->xi

Set severity of this location to Debug and click "Copy to Sub Tree"

Execute the scenario and provide the traces as mentioned in note 761921

Hope this helps,

Mark