Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to replicate a complaint from ECC IS-M 6.0 to SAP CRM 7.0

former_member250779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Media Experts,

I have a request from my client in whom I have to create a Complaint based on a R3 Media Object (Subscription Order), and then allow editing this complaint in SAP CRM.

I have already reached the first part. Over and done with a transaction launcher, I'm displaying and editing the Subscription Order from my CRM User Interface (but in R3), and I created complaints starting from the Order position as the requirement.

Now, I need to replicate these complaints to CRM in order to update and edit these documents for the case the client call again and the Media IC Agent wants to search for this complaint.

The question is: Could I replicate these complaints from R3 to CRM? In case of I yes, what would be the best CRM object to mapping my R3 complaint? And last but not least, the replication must be done through some middleware customizing?

I appreciate any approach.

Thanks in advance,

Nicolas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

Suggesting another approach, please create complaint in CRM . You can create activity as complaint document. Because what we understand these complaints are different than standard complaints ( where items are repaird and some spares are required etc.. ) .

regards,

PD

former_member250779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Thanks for the reply.

The reason why I won't create my complaint in SAP CRM is because I don't have the Subscription Order Object in CRM it is in ECC Media instead.

As I creating that complaint in reference to some positions of the Subscription Order, in case I create it straight in CRM I'm not allowed to do some validations regarding to dates, and existence, information that is only in ECC.

For instance, I have the requirement to make a complaint regarding to the delivery of the newspaper, for the case where the client did not receive it. To validate the days in which the client is subscribed, I have to contrast information with the Media Order, because that information isn't in CRM.

Thanks in advance,

Edited by: Nicolas Cabral on Nov 10, 2011 2:31 PM

Edited by: Nicolas Cabral on Nov 10, 2011 2:32 PM

Answers (0)