cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net value zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

1 question, I created a BOM material, I put a price PR00 to the component but when I created an invoice I;m getting a zero net value, PR00 shows OK, but Gross Value is also zero even when the step number is in the range. I'll really appreciate any help

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Antonio,

You are getting entries currectly in order? you said problem is in billing.

If it is in order also-go to that pricing procedure and check you specified any statistical check for conditions.

if it is currect then check pricing analysys in conditions tab.

then check item category determination in vov4.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The type of processing used by the system is determined by the item category group that you enter in the material master record for relevant materials.

Processing at Main Item Level

If you want the system to carry out pricing, inventory control, and delivery processing at main item level, enter ERLA in the Item category group field of the Sales: sales org. 2 screen in the material master record of the finished product. This means that the components only function as text items and are not relevant for delivery. The following graphic shows how a bill of material is processed at main item level.

Here item category indentified should be taq which is price relevant. components are with tae.

Processing at Component Level

If you want the system to carry out pricing, inventory control, and delivery processing at the component level, enter LUMF in the Item category group field of the Sales: sales org. 2 screen in the material master record of the finished product. In this case, only the components are relevant for delivery. During processing the system automatically creates a delivery group. The latest delivery date among all the components becomes the delivery date for the entire delivery group.

Here item category identified should be tap which is not price relevant. components are with tan

Also check the incompletion procedure at tap should be 26- free of charge

and tan should be be 11.

I guess this will work out.

Kindly reward with points.

Thanks & Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Antonio,

Wwhat's the pricing relevance of your sub-item's item category?

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Item Category of the sub item is TAN and the Pricing is X, Pricing Standard.