cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier self-registration logo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a possibility to add the company logo in the different supplier self-registration forms / pages?

I cannot seem to find a way to add the company logo...

Thanks,

Bram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for, but company logo for Sell Side can be found at:

Setup --> Configuration --> System Properties --> User Interface.

Here you can specify the path to the logo. Maximum recommended size is 190x50 pixels, width x height.

Thanks,

Vikram Shukla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already added the logo in Company object. The logo is visible in the buyside + sellside portal.

However it is not visible in the registration page. I added the property but it didn't seem to do the trick.

Thanks,

Bram

0 Kudos

Supplier Self Registration page doesn't have a logo and I don't believe it is possible to add one.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has this changed in version 7.0 then because I have seen an example on the internet of a registration page with logo.

0 Kudos

From Setup -- Themes, go to Branding. There is Supplier Registration Left Logo and Supplier Registration Right Logo. You might want to give that a shot. I've not tried it so not sure how well it works.

Regards,

Vikram

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I followed Vikram's suggestions using Themes - Branding to change the logo. That's what I did:

- duplicated the default theme

- flagged the custom theme as new default

- opened Branding - Internal and External Templates - Supplier Registration left Logo

- deleted former default entries regarding the SAP Sourcing logo

- uploaded a logo file in PNG format (no image path given in a first attempt)

- saved changes

Unfortunately this didn't work. As a result the upper left logo disappeared from the supplier registration page but the new logo didn't show up.

I also tried to upload the logo file into the file attachment container, giving it an image path here but it seems it's not possible to reference "internal" image files in "Branding". I also tried to enter the image path created in the file attachment container manually which also didn't work.

Did anybody face similar issues when changing the logo? Are there any limitations / specifications regarding version 7 or did I just miss something obvious?

Any suggestion is very welcome.

Regards,

Florian

0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

two things that may help:

1. Go to the Company Object (typically on enterprise level) and assign the theme to the company. Should have the same effect like setting the default theme, but give it a try.
  2. Refresh the image cache: Setup->System Administration, On registered Servers, select Cache Context "System Context" and refresh the Theme Container Cache.

hope this helps.

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

I already tested what you suggest under 1) as enterprise user. Sorry, I forgot to mention that. However, assigning the theme to the context didn't help.

I refreshed the cache for "system context" but with no success as well.

Nevertheless I was able to solve that issue by testing to add the company logo to the "custom background image" field. For some reason it seems that the "background image" field is blocked only for the SAP default logo.

Cheers,

Florian