cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using LECI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We trying config vehicle management in SAP. In the process of understanding it in SAP, I came across T.code LECI but I could not find any proper documentation for the same. Can Anyone help me in understanding its process.

The business Scenario is as follows:

How do I register our vehicles in the SAP. As in what kind of master data will it be.

I want to create gate pass kind of thing where any vehicle coming in the premises will have to enter time in and while leaving it will have to enter time out. If either of the fields is not complete the document stands incomplete.

Also once a particular plant orders for these vehicles we create a local order (Customized sales doc type) how do i enter vehicle numbers in this sales order as line items.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The LECI transaction is basically to record vehicle Gate In/Out . It will Keep records log of vehicle coming in for service and going out from the workshop.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Currently in the system, the have registered vehicle using internal order type. I am trying to understand why have they used this approach and not by creating vehicle as a Material in the material master and following general sales cycle.

Where the plant which requires a x material raises an inquiry and then on the basis of this inquiry we create a sales order with the vehicles asked as line items.

Cost centers can be maintained with this as well right?

Will appreciate if anybody has a better understanding on this can share their knowledge