cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC lookup error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we have scenario file to IDoc using BPM. We have used RFC lookup too in that scenario now when we test that scenario mapping error is coming .For example sender-RFClookup-Reciever , in this reciever value is not passing due to that mapping error coming. We have been checked function module(used for RFC lookup) it is working fine in R/3. but now my doubt is when XI calls that RFC it passes some value to xi in this case nothing value is coming, i think XI is not connecting to R/3(RFClookup). I have been checked all connections everything works fine can anybody tel me what might be the reason?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

RFC lookup error due to incorrect connection b/w r/3 and xi. Now we had reset user name and password. Its working fine. Thanks to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you add the Communication channel name as the Parameter in the Signature Tab in Message mapping.

Also, When you test the mapping in ESR have you passed the parameter value in the Parameter Tab.

If you passed the parameters, then check for RFC Receiver Communication Channel.

Regard's

Preethi.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

During RFC lookup you also do parameterised mapping. Please check you send values for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some check points,

-Have you setup RFC communication channel for RFC Look up.

- Check the credentials for the channel.

-You can put a external break point in RFC & debug the RFC from Look up.