cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Manager problem - no files downloaded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have problem then i should download files in the download manger. Then mark the file and klick on the button "Download selected objects".

In the Downloads progess shows: "Progess: 0%"

In the buttom of the screen this text is displayd after a while " Unable to save local file information: the store file could not be found." And nothing happend.

It have works fine to tree weeks a go.

Best Regars

Kjell

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think first you check the 'save location' via 'download manager configuration'.

Check if some partially or corrupted download files are already there in that save location.

Or the files you 'added' into the download basket are no longer available for download. Please add the files again to the download basket via OSS.

Thanks

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

MaheshKumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Look into following thinks

Check for free space in disk/partition

Try to prompt download manager to updated java version

Once check u have approved download files in solution manager

Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try "run as administrator" also by right clicking on the SAP Download Manager.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even in my system same issue i have given the command "attrib /S -H" . Now the problem is resolved. Can any one tell me what is command does?

Thank you for sharing the information.

Regards

Chithra

Former Member
0 Kudos

The case is solved. I set the dos comand "attrib /S -H" to all directorys on my pc.Then the download manager works at it should again.

Regards

Kjell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for posting your solution worked for me, & I have no idea what that dos command does. The download manager was working for me a couple weeks back than I must have done something to my laptop to get the error message you described.

0 Kudos

Thank you Kjell.

This really helped me.

Steps Followed By Me :

1.) Stopped SAP Download Manager after removing the partially installed softwares which were showing 0%.

2.) Also cleared the partially installed softwares in the download path mentioned in SAP Download Manager - Configuration.

3.) Executed DOS command mentioned.

4.) Started SAP Downlad Manager again. It worked.

Hope it will help others as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try readding the files to the basket and ensure download manager can connect to OSS with the S number you used to add the files to the basket... Thereafter make sure you have correct permissions to the target folder....

Regards,

Mahlatse