cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spend Advisor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Can it be possible to change the Spend Advisor or is it that the Spend Advisor is a standard application which cannot be changed by customers?

Regards,

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

if you assign yourself the content creator role, in the administration menu there are an extensive list of customisations you can do through the "spend advisor administration" that will appear there. You will also be able to view the hidden folder for the spend advisor in the SAP ->Reports folder. This folder contains some 50 odd reports that are used in the spend advisor interface.

The actual layout of the tool is not customisable, just the KPIs and reports behind it.

hope that helps

Neil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

Many thanks and I will take a look into this.

Thanks & Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

I got the administrator roles assigned but the "Spend Advisor Administration" does not appear there. Any pointers on this?

Best regarrds,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

You need to have the content creator role. This role is a separate role ZXSA_CONTENT_CREATOR you can apply to yourself in the UI or use SU01 if that's easier. That is the only role where you will be able to see the spend advisor administration.

Hope that helps

Neil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

Thanks so much. But I couldn't find this role in our system. As it is a Z-role I think you had created custom role. could you please let me know the details of this? We are in SPM 2.1 SP6.

Thanks,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

apologies for the delay. create a blank abap role in the back end with the name ZXSA_CONTENT_CREATOR. assign it to your user in SU01.

unfortunately there is no note to provide this information, however notes do refer to its existence. If you look at some previous posts, when referring to this, sap recommend removing this role after having made the changes you wish to carry out. i am not sure why this is the case.

Thanks

Neil