cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find out if a transportation/accomodation request has been changed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I need to know if one transportation/accomodation request has been changed after being created. I am using the TRIP standard transaction to plan the travel request without any external agency integration.

My problem is that if I change any field of one travel request such as: begin time, city from, destination or whatever, I cannot

find any field or table that lets me know there has been a change.

I am using an user exit that triggers once you have pressed the "Save" button, but there is no info about the travel requests. There is info about the cluster of the trip, but not about the travel requests. Only the FTPT_REQUEST database gives me this information, but only the final one, so I cannot compare the previous values with the last ones.

Can you please help me with this topic? I don't know how to solve it.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

I believe I replied to your OSS message on this topic earlier but please note the only "change history" (outside of the history button in PR05) is registered in PRTE in the structure AEND, unfortunately there is no other logging possible to determine changes other than this.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sally,

Thank you for your answers posted in OSS and here.

We will try to think about another possibility to carry out the business requirement.

Best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use trace event ST01 or using SAP standard workflow.

as per standard workflow WS20000050 for travel request, while in travel request workflow for approval there is task of "wait for event" that could know if you are changing your travel request it will flow to stop workflow and start it again.

for details, maybe you could see sap workflow SWDD and open workflow of WS20000050.

hope it helps.

thanks.