cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JAVA SAPGUI for Mac OS - dump right after user login

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP friends,

I have problem with java sapgui for Mac OS (on Macbook Air). The installation of the SAPGUI went fine, the connection is also OK, but right after the user login, the system dumps with following:

Runtime Errors         RAISE_EXCEPTION                                                              
Short text                                                                                
Exception condition "SYSTEM_FAILURE" raised.                                                   

If the error occures in a non-modified SAP program, you may be able to                         
    find an interim solution in an SAP Note.                                                       
    If you have access to SAP Notes, carry out a search with the following                         
    keywords:                                                                                
"RAISE_EXCEPTION" " "                                                                          
    "SAPLOLEA" or "LOLEAU10"                                                                       
    "AC_FLUSH_CALL_INTERNAL"                                                                                
or                                                                                
"SAPLOLEA" "SYSTEM_FAILURE"                                                                                
or                                                                                
"SAPLSMTR_NAVIGATION " "SYSTEM_FAILURE"                                                        
    If you cannot solve the problem yourself and want to send an error                             
    notification to SAP, include the following information: 

SAP-Release 700                                                                                
Operating system..... "Linux"                                                                  
    Release.............. "2.6.16.60-0.54.5-smp"                                                   
    Hardware type........ "x86_64"                                                                 
    Character length.... 8 Bits                                                                    
    Pointer length....... 64 Bits                                                                  
    Work process number.. 0                                                                        
    Shortdump setting.... "full"                                                                                
SAP kernel....... 701                                                                          
    created (date)... "Apr 1 2011 23:52:52"                                                        
    create on........ "Linux GNU SLES-9 x86_64 cc4.1.2"                                            
    Database version. "SQLDBC 7.6.6.009 CL 225492 "                                                                                
Patch level. 137                                                                                
Patch text.. " "                                                                                
Database............. "MaxDB 7.6, MaxDB 7.7, MaxDB 7.8"                                        
    SAP database version. 701                                                                      
    Operating system..... "Linux 2.6"

It's on:

Mac OS X 10.7.2 (Mac AIR)

SAPGUI for JAVA 7.20 rev 6.1

JAVA VM: Apple Inc. Version 1.6.0_26

Thanks for help in advance.

Cheers!

- Stefan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RMW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

looking at the country flag in your profile, I would assume that you need additional codepage files in your SAP GUI for Java installation.

Please refer to notes 53665 and 550564.

Hope this helps

Rolf-Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rolf-Martin,

sorry for my delayed answer. Sap community network somehow updated my user profile and now I can't log into my old habus81 account (wrote them an e-mail about the user merge, so...).

Anyway, thanks for hint! The user with this Mac is an extern and he's not at HQ very often, so as soon as he'll be back, I'll try to adjust the language code page and I will provide a feedback with result.

Regards

Stefan