cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java RFC lookup from XSLT mapping

0 Kudos

I tried to implement a generic Java RFC Lookup class to be called as a Java extension from my XSLT mapping. I found the How-To-Guide "Easy RFC lookup from XSLT mappings using a Java helper class" ([Easy RFC lookup pdf site|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/05a3d62e-0a01-0010-14bc-adc8efd4ee14?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true]) and tailored the source code to my XSLT program. I am getting the error "Variable '$inputparam' has not been bound to a value". Can anyone tell me what I am missing? I am not familiar with java at all, and only moderately familiar with XSLT.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I am getting the error "Variable '$inputparam' has not been bound to a value". Can anyone tell me what I am missing?

At runtime the variable does not get value. You need to assign value to the variable inputparam. Just curious why dont use the RFC lookup graphical which is very easy and no need to handle java programming. You need to configure just reciever RFC communication channel.

0 Kudos

I am already using XSLT for the mapping, due to the complexity of the mapping.

Could this be happening because the ECC system is down? Or do I need to define elements in inputparam and assign values?

Answers (0)