cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC error 404

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have created RFC for external server type G for web services using prefix path /wssproc/ssl?style=document,but when i test i get error 404 ,iam using PIAPPLUSER for basic authentication as per the below link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/48/a9bb487e28674be10000000a421937/frameset.htm

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have created RFC for external server type G for web services using prefix path /wssproc/ssl?style=document,but when i test i get error 404 ,iam using PIAPPLUSER for basic authentication as per the below link

Once you execute the RFC Destination, go to tcode SMICM and then press Shift+F5 then scroll down to the lowest part. It should give you a brief description of the error.

404 is resource not found error, can you check if you are able to successfully ping the whole URL in IE?

Aside from that, why are you using RFC Destination to connect to webservices? What prevents you from using the standard SOAP Receiver Adapter?

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

error : client with this banner already exists

we are enabling message level security with soap receiver adapater and for this as sap suggested we are doing some configuration steps as per above link i gave

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I apologize

the error message is

Thr 1500] *** ERROR => Invalid entry header '/wssproc/ssl&&&GZ=0&000&FA8FA3' '/wssproc/ssl&&&GZ=0&000&FA8FA3' 1008 311 rc=0 [ictxxc

[Thr 1500] *** ERROR => IctCmOpen(/wssproc/ssl&&&GZ=0&000&FA8FA34E&) reading from disk cache ->

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Shouldn't you be configuring the webservice security for AS JAVA since that is where the SOAP adapter resides?

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we configured WSS for AS JAVA