cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mitigation Control Migration From 53. to GRC10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please let me know where do I find a templete for downloading Mitigation Controls from 5.3 and how do I upload them in GRC 10?

An early reply would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is only one utility which takes care of all migrations. See the migration guideSP05. Some can't be migrated as CUP custom fields, Detour Path etc.

Regards,

Sabita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks all for sharing the details for Migration of Mitigation controls from 5.3 to AC10. I have imported them successfully. However, would like to know how can i transport my Mitigation controls from GRC 10 Development to GRC10 Quality system? Would highly appreciate an early reply as we are waiting for the Mitigation Controls to hit our PRD system soon.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any Clues anyone?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

anything related to transport in GRC 10 need to be done from transport request as It is a ABAP based .

Just you need to put all MC in a transport request ,release it from DEV box and accept it in quality or PRD box .

Thanks & Regards

Asheesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asheesh,

Thanks for the reply. Yes thats true that they will go as a transport but what I am not able to figure out is where do we have the option to Migrate them? Is it in nwbc or and transaction that I can use to create that CTS in the backend.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you share how you migrated the mitigation controls?

While migration of the mitigation controls

I get an error "Creation of object ID 00000000 is not allowed"

I have different buisness processes for risks/functions and the mitigations...Is it something to do with that? or shoudl i create the business processes in GRC 10 before migration?

I am pretty much stuck here...any help is really appreciated.

Thanks,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Has anyone found a way to transport the mitigation controls from Dev system to QA system in GRC AC 10 ?

Please suggest.

Thank You.

Regards,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raghavendra,

I'm also getting the same error. Did you solve this issue?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPRO_ADMIN, SAP Reference IMG Settings, navigate to GRC Access Controls. You will see the options to

- Maintain Business Processes

- Sub processes

- Business process owners

- and Mitigation controls

You may define the Mitigation controls there.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thanks for your reply. However, I was specifically wanting to have these migrated rather than creating fresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can anyone please help resolving the same?

Thanks again.