cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send EMail when current processor changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

is it possible to automatically send an email, every time the processor of an incident is changed?

Via Action? What conditions should i choose etc.?

Any help would be much appreicated

Best Regards

Daniel Titze

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

For looking for changes you need the transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR where you can go to the details of a notification.

In the text menu 'Extras' you find 'Change Documents'. There is the history of changes to the notification e.g. processor.

This information is only valid for the Service Desk in SolMan.

Hoping this solves your problem!

Regards,

Adelbert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

well yes the hint for the change documents is helpfull, but it doesn't solve my problem.

I can read the change document in ABAP, but there is only the full name of the old processor (like "Hans Mueller") and not some unique key or something.

Is there another FuBa or somethin what i can use for that problem?

Best Regards

Daniel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

I assume that you followed the steps of this blog:

However, if you want to send an email when a processor is changed, then that would involve some development work. What we did here at our company was we leveraged off of OSS note 865619. We used the BADI that was documented in here to do partner comparison, if the current processor is different from the assigned processor, then a flag would be sent to be used later by the conditions.

Hope this helps.

Ryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ryan,

thank you, that helped a lot!

But there is one question left. When i put a new processor into the incident and then save it, how can i find out who the old processor was. I can read the new one with CRM_ORDER_READ but i need to compare it with the old one of course.

Can you give me a hint how you did it?

The help would be very appreciated.

Best Regards

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

Unfortunately, I am not an ABAP developer, I'm more of a configurator/functional person, so I won't be able to answer it properly. The only thing that I can say is that the ABAP developer that I worked with, he initially had a hard time with it but was able to make it work by doing a comparison from what partners are in the memory and what partners are stored in the database.

Again, hope this information helps.

Ryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not an ABAP expert either.

So if any one could hint me how to get the "old" processor, that would be great.

Thank You!

Best Regards

Daniel