cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between meter reading at building & rental spaces

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am unable to find the solution for following scenario in RE-FX. Please help.

I have one tower with two floors & at second floor i have a tenant.

Tower is represented by Building

Floors reperesented by pooled space

Tenant space is a rental space extracted from pooled space.

Now I have received a bill of Rs. 10000 for 1000 units for the whole tower from State Electicity Board.

I have assigned meters to Pooled Spaces (PS) where PS 1 (Floor 1) has consumed 450 units & PS 2 (Floor 2) has consumed 450 units

Under PS 2, tenant has separate meter where it has consumed 200 units.

Solution designed in SAP:

Settlement Unit is created as Building and a meter is assigned to Settlement UNit. 1000 units are recorded in the meter assigned to settlement unit.

Cost is booked to above settlement unit

Problem:

At the time of service charge settlement system is not considering units consumed at settlement unit level but totals units consumed at pooled space level i.e. 900 (450+450) and calculated per unit cost to Rs. 11.11 (10000/900). Whereas actual per units cost is Rs. 10 (10000/1000). Tenant is being charged at Rs. 11.11 instead of Rs. 10.

Could you please let me know the correct process to reach at Rs, 10 pr unit cost. Tenant should be charged at Rs. 2000 (20010) instead of Rs, 2222.22 (20011.11)

Thanks & regards,

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its urgent. Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any inputs please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think there is no solution in SAP to design the process referred by myself.

Experts!!..

Please help. my configuration is stuck due to this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you assign a remainder SU to the master SU, it should work, no?

Then the 100 remaining units will be distributed to the remainder SU and the spaces which are linked to it.

regards

stefaan