Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

GL account 14000 is not defined in Chart Of Account INT.

Dear SAP Experts

I am encounting this error message when trying to post an invoice in Accounts Receiavables. I am using IDES.

Although this error seems to be a common error for SAP FI students with suggested solutions from previous new SAP FI students who encounted the same problem , I am not going anyway with Debtors configuration, as for GL, Creditors and Assets everything is fine.

I googled the error, checked and confirmed the the following: The account 14000 do exit in INT COA tCode (F.10), INT is Co. Code COA and CONS is Group / Corportant COA and assigned tcode (OB62). Language for both COA is English tCode (OB13). GL a/c group is assigned tCode(OBD4)

I tried to create a new Customer GL Recon account both by w. template or without template but the system do not allow accept / save any other account than 14000, even trying to change this account through the change option, infact it will just default to 14000 , I did copy company codes 1000, ZA01 (south africa) and company codes trying to solve this setback but to no avail.

Another error which I did encounter is Entry XXXX does not exit in SKB1 during process of trying to solve this error and I did google again but unfortunate nothing was of help.

Its Account Receivable only other modules are okey.

May you please help me.

Thanks In Adance

J. Chadambuka

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question