cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC item based N step Approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to create N step item based SC approval. I have implemented that. But i am getting one problem in that.

In one process level suppose its name as budget approval. I have cascade list of approvers on the basis of value in the SC item.

Means there are multiple approvers depending on the limit of value they can approve. I have done this and the request goes in the

UWL of all the approvers.

But i want that request should go to the approver's UWL sequentially.

e.g. 1st approver in the cascade list approves only then the request should go the UWL of the next approver.

Presently it is going to the UWL of all the approvers simultaneously in the cascade list.

Can anyone help me out in this that how it can be done?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually i have the multiple approvers in the same process level and i want the work item to go in their UWL in the same sequence as they are filled in response resolver BADI. Also i am checking the spending limit froma custom table not from the org structure.

e.g. for Budget approval process level i have 3 approvers for one item.

In this case i want the work item to go first in 1st approver's UWL.

If the first approver approves than to go in second approver's UWL and so on...

Please guide me in detail that what i need to implement in the BADI if i have to...

Thanks for your reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you implement only Badi /SAPSRM/BD_WF_RESP_RESOLVER that is the reason the WF approval route simultaneously, you have to implement Badi /SAPSRM/BD_WF_PROCESS_CONFIG to route by sequential. If you approval limit maintain in org.structure or user master or role then you dont need to implement any custom Badi. SAP has delivered BC set '/SAPSRM/C_SC_700_002_SP00' to handle the SL/AL.

Saravanan