cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plantwise Catalog Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want catalog profile to be copied in notification based on plant( and not on plant material combination).

QM01-Enter plant-Catalog should be copied from system.

In 1 z table catalog profile for plant will be defined, system should be pick up that catalog profile only.

Is there any exit for this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why are you going with custom option?

For this kind of scenario, maintain two notification types (Copy of Q1) for diffeent plants...in doing this you can also achieve plant wise complaints report through standard.

If you stay with standard function then you will have more freedom to use catalog profile. You can use diff catalog profile for diff material in same plant.

Refer following thread, answer posted by you.

[]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I can't use copy of notification as there are more than 5 plants and this requirement is for each notification type.

Also I can't use catalog profile in material master as catalog profile field is at client level. My client uses selected set for catalog E defect location. Is there any user exit which can change catalog profile while creating notification.

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of going to user exit, I would suggest you convince your client to use catalog profile standard way. Create catalog profile which has 5 catalog group. So when they go to record defect they would be easily identify which defect code they need to select.

Defect code group for plant 1

- Defect code 1

- Defect code 2

Defect code group for plant 2

- Defect code 1

Defect code grp plant 3

- Defect code

Defect code gp for plant 4

- Defect code

Defect code gp for plant 5

Plz understand human error we can not avoid, you need to educate them very well.

Answers (0)