cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do find out whether the PO is created through sourcing cockpit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do I find out weather the PO is created through Sourcing or it is created with out sourcing?

Points will be granded.

Regards,

Senthil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think, you can look at the field 'CREATED_BY' of the table CRMD_ORDERADM_I of the respective PO number. If this is created through SOCO, purchaser's user ID will be there.

If it is created automatically after SC, WF-BATCH willbe the user ID in the field 'CREATED_BY'.

Regards

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Thanks for you help. Your answer was solved my issue. I gave you full points to you.

Thanks,

Senthil.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The "SOURCE_REL_IND" filed will be FLAGED when the PO is in Sourcing. Once you created the PO from Sourcing the "SOURCE_REL_IND" filed FLAGED will be removed.

Now you can control through BADI while creating the po from sourcing, you have to add one custom filed in PO HEADER level and set the flag when ever you create the po from sourcing.

To add the custom field in PO you have to add the follow

structure: ( and also some SAP Notes also there pleaes check --> 826115)

INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_PO

INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF

BBP_PO_HEADER_BADI

Using "BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI" BADI and Object type equal to "BUS2201" and method equal to "BBP_PO_CHANGE"

You can find the result of this flag into SAP Transparent table named BBP_PDHSC. You can find the PO Header GUID for the same table for reference.

Regards,

Senthil.

Please reward the points if it is useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

'SOURCE_REL_IND' field in table 'BBP_PDIGP' is the indicator which tells us whether the document is sourcing relevant or not.

If the PO is created through sourcing cockpit this indicator will be set to 'Y'.

Regards,

Andy

points for helpful answer.

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

I have a question regarding SOURCE_REL_IND field.

For some strange reason, some items have an "A" in that field. When that happens, the purchaser guy cannot see that position in his/her pool (sourcing cockpit).

Do you know why ? or how can I solve that ?

Thanks for your help !!! 😃

Regards from Mexico,

Diego